This course covers the eight fundamentals of pistol marksmanship in detail through execution of it’s supporting mechanics. You will be challenged to apply each fundamental numerous times throughout the progression of the day through various drills. Course content derives from Tier 1 Special Operations marksmanship training. The course is information & content heavy with a fast pace teaching environment. The drills are designed to build on each other with a culmination series of scored drills at the end for a chance at Top Shot. This will be a full 9-hour day with breaks in between and an allotted lunch break.
6 Levels Orlando
16112 Marsh Rd Ste 407
Winter Garden, FL 34787
This is a 2-day, 2 portion (class/range) course where you will learn how to asses and neutralize a threat in physical confrontation while protecting your EDC. You will gain a solid understanding, through some fundamental TJJ™️ techniques, of the key components to hand to hand combat that is directed specifically at protecting and deploying your EDC. We will discuss the mindset of CCW and all of it’s considerations (I.E. Situational Awareness, Pattern of Life, Environmental Culture).
At the range... Read more
- Pistol 1- Tier 1 Fundamentals
- Pistol 2 - Intro to Dynamic Movement
- Pistol 3- Team Building
- Pistol 4- Low Light / No Light
- Rifle 1- Tier 1 Fundamentals
- Rifle 2 - Dynamic Movement
- Conceal Carry 1 - Introduction & Fundamentals
- Conceal Carry 2 - Combat Pistol
- Trauma 1- Range Med (Coming Soon!)
- Key Master- Introduction to Lockpicking (Coming Soon!)